Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Let's go to Vegas baby!

In less than a week - I will be in Vegas.

I am going to meet a couple of my internet friends who I have known for years. They are women I met on a parenting after a stillbirth board. We have seen each other go through so much in the years we've known each other but its only in the past year that I've really gotten closer to these two.

When I mention to people who aren't online that I'm going to meet up with these two women they look at me like I'm crazy. I think that if these two women have kept up a complex charade for the past seven odd years and in actual fact they are two deranged horny old men just waiting to get me alone in Vegas to have their way with me...well, I'm ok with that. They deserve it after all that.

Its hard for me to believe that its actually going to happen - we've been planning it for over a year. Its seldom that I get away on my own first of all and so that will be an adventure in itself. I used to travel alone a lot, nowhere exotic, but I was pretty adept at travelling public transportation. I always managed to meet some interesting people along the way and I've noticed that when I'm with my brood I don't meet as many people.

I'll be taking along my camera and I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share. I've never been to Vegas so this will really be an experience for me.

Until then - its Thanksgiving here so I will stuff myself with turkey and the trimmings this weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Deep down, I'm kind of hoping that you are a horny, young, hot, horny good-lookin' dude.

9:29 p.m.

 
Blogger atypical said...

So full of jealousy I am almost writhing on the floor with it......

I don't suppose you guys can arrange for a satellite link to my office? :)

10:06 a.m.

 
Blogger MomEtc. said...

Have a great trip!

7:17 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

won't your husband be lonely with out you

1:47 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home