Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Friday, February 16, 2007

This afternoon - it will be official

We are going to Disneyland and we are shelling out the cash for it this afternoon. I know I could (and probably should) spend that money by investing it instead but I think I'll look at it as an investment in my children's childhoods.

I can't wait buy my invisible dog. And I swear, if my husband thinks he's buying an invisible dog I will pitch a hissy fit right in the middle of the happiest place on earth. We don't need two invisible dogs (they'd just fight anyway) and since I have been waiting more than twenty years for the opportunity to own one - I trump.

Does anyone know for a fact that they still make the darn things? I should find out before I get too crazy about them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home