Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Monday, February 05, 2007

marriage is good

Tonight I've decided its good to be married.

It isn't always like this but I'm going to revel in it today because I'm aware it may change in an instant. But there is something very nice about having someone in the same room with you who makes you laugh out loud. I'd never tell him - but he's really very funny. I'm still funnier than he is - but he's really pretty funny. In a 'laugh at ya' not 'with ya' way.

But a few minutes ago, as I typed on the computer, he went upstairs and returned with a lovely cup of almond tea and the sugar bowl because he knows how finicky I am about adding my own sugar.

I love ya K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home