Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Do I look like a freakin' people person??

Tomorrow is a special day - a would-be national holiday some would say.

And because of this momentous occasion, one of my coworkers got me a gift. She said - I normally wouldn't buy you anything (we haven't known each other a long time) but she said I saw this and I just couldn't help but buy it. It just screamed your name.

I opened it up and there was this funny little yellow ceramic duck with a big flop of fluffy yellow hair on top. I started laughing because this duck had an expression on his face that, well, seemed familiar. Then I noticed that it looked like it could hold something, like a little plaque. I commented on it and then started to get excited! I could add a daily quote to it every day.

Someone said - wait, look. There's something else in the box. And when I unwrapped it, I realized he already came with his little plaque. It said:

Do I look like a freakin' people person??

I *love* that duck.

1 Comments:

Blogger jouettelove said...

bwa! i love it. it's SO you.
happy birthday, my dear cantakerous friend ♥

5:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home