Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Real Mothers....(blah blah blah)

I was tagged by my wonderful artist friend Emily (check out the sidebar for Dragonfly) has tagged me as a 'real mother'. Emily is definitely a real mother. I had the privilege of meeting her family this summer and they are as wonderful as she is.

The gist of it is to post:

Real Mothers blah blah blah. And then add a photo. (or maybe not). The blah blah blah length is at your discretion.

It occurred to me, when I read Emily's post that I'd just posted my Real Mother post without realizing it.

So, please refer to the post following this one for the explanation.

I tag:
Hinch
Tinkertoye
Atypical


Real Mothers could turn down a face this sweet (but they feel sufficiently guilty enough to post TWO blog posts on the subject...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that's an amazing photo!!
You are way too sweet to me, though. :--)

8:06 a.m.

 
Blogger Heather said...

omg, she looks like YOU in that photo. Really.

5:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home