Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So much for profound!

Well...I'd really like to be able to post something profound and moving or even amusing - but I don't think I have it in me.

At work we are approx 72 hours from go live on our new computer system. It might seem like not such a big deal - but the entire region is going live on Friday midnight and I'm a super user for our site.

So unless you feel like listening to really meaningful things like 'the report dictionary should be...' or 'when you order a GTT, will you have to...' or 'on page 15 of the referred out test codes that I'm working on...' - you probably should click on to some other blog.

Work is overwhelming - but you know, I like it in a way. Its busy and I feel productive and its kind of exciting. I like it because it has a finite end. Eventually, I will become less important at work and slip quietly back into anonymous bench tech. Ok. Probably not. But I will have some time off! lol

I have holidays booked in May and some visits from people I haven't seen in a long time. Something to look forward to.

My apologies for the pointlessly boring post but my brain power is currently running low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home