Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm growing up!

I have let my children pick their own colours for the paint in their bedrooms.

This means - bright red and bright blue are the colours of the day - and I have only muttered to myself (omg, I hate these colours! omg, how are they going to sleep in here!!) but said out loud - its not my room.

So, not only are my children growing up - so am I.

2 Comments:

Blogger atypical said...

Hey, N wants to paint his room black. Consider yourself lucky. :)

WTG on keeping your mutterings internal. You will have to teach me how to do that someday.

-t

12:03 a.m.

 
Blogger jouettelove said...

good for you, mom. they will love you for this, ya know :)

9:48 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home