damn you Rainbow! damn you Atypical!!
I have been tagged by two of my fellow bloggers. I normally don't do tags preferring instead to blatantly ignore them but since I am feeling ever so compliant lately...here I go.
Directions:
1. Find the nearest book.
I'll have you know I had to get out of my chair which is where I've been most of the afternoon trying to re-form my backside into the seat.
2. Name the book & the author.
So B. It by Sarah Weeks
3. Turn to page 123.
didn't have to get out of my chair to do this...
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
I didn't want to be reminded. I didn't want anything except to get to a trash can. I was going to be sick.
5. Tag three more folks.
Blessed Moon (cuz I *know* you have a book beside you right now), bowlingforbeyonce and...stellalunacy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home