Christmas concerts
Now - don't get me wrong - I love watching my children perform, but I have had enough of concerts. In addition to three separate Christmas concerts this week - we've also had watching week at the dance school. Between the four of them, there are eleven separate classes. I didn't go to watch every single one...but there have been enough.
And one pet peeve about concerts - what is with parents who stand up in the middle of the concert to take a photo or videotape their little darlings? Do they not realize there are hundreds of people behind them that wouldn't mind being able to see the stage?? Ah, it fills me with such a spirit of Christmas.
And what about those parents who can't get the memo right so they send their son in a brightly coloured shirt instead of a white or light-coloured shirt and he's the only sheep up there with a coloured shirt?? I mean, really people - get it together...
(ok - so I really do get annoyed at the first one, but the second one? well - hey. I have a lot of kids and I swear I got the wrong memo!!)

1 Comments:
LOL
Homeschooling is truly a blessing, I tell ya! We only had the one kids concert at church.
We did have another quite lovely concert the following week with Adlan Cruz- adlancruz.com
Of course, the church secretary kept popping up behind him on the stage taking pictures which was rather distracting.
I hope you are through with the concerts for the year.
8:56 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home