Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Friday, January 27, 2006

So...I didn't phone

but hey - there's always next week.

I try and analyze why I feel this way, this need for absolute denial...

1. I am so thrilled to be walking well, feeling strong and healthy. I am able to exercise (and have been for 29 days in a row!) and I feel good. I have energy. And I just want to enjoy it!

2. I am sick to death of being examined and questioned and looked at and prodded and tapped and scanned. I am not a patient - I am a health care worker! What has happened to turn my life a little upside down?

3. I truly think that bugging them won't make a difference right now. I have had changes to my MRI but its not enough to prompt a solution so I'm willing to wait.

These all sound like really great excuses right now - but in my deep gut, I know I can't ignore it forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger MomEtc. said...

Hi Spidermama! Glad I found your blog!

10:16 a.m.

 
Blogger jouettelove said...

I completely understand you feeling this way. Those are all great reasons to wait a little while.

Just, well, remember the maggots ;)

5:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home