Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In a few days...

In a few days - he will leave.
In a few days - I will drive him there, I will check him in, I will kiss him goodbye.
In a few days - we will both grow up.
In a few days - I will drive away alone. I will drive for two hours alone. I will be alone.
In a few days - I'll have it all on my shoulders. If I thought I did before, I will be wrong.

I want to lay with him.
I want to breath him in.
I want to tell him not to go.

I have to believe this will make a difference.
I have to believe this means a new start.
I have to believe he will come out of this still loving me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stella said...

Thinking of you, praying for you & your family, and hoping for the best for all of you.

((((((hugs))))))

~Sheila6

9:35 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home