Freakin' weather!
Well... I need to change the tone here and so 'how's that weather, eh?'
The weather here sucks. We had a beautiful day - +30'C on Saturday. Ok, it never actually hit 30 but it was like, eh, 26. Round up ok?
I spent the day in the yard. Cleaning out flower beds, moving a tree, weeding. It was a very productive and happy day - save for the million and one mosquitoes. They are the ones that were hibernating all winter and suddenly emerged, hungry as all get out for a little blood to lay their eggs with. Damn things.
But Sunday - the weather made a rather ugly turn. Wind, pelting rain, barely above freezing. This morning, there were snowflakes landing on my windshield. Ugh. It didn't last though and for that I'm grateful.
It seems the weather is trying to turn for the better - there is sun out and the wind doesn't quite have the same bite it did earlier so we might just get another weekend with some warmth.
And now - what about those Flames? ***ok, I can't even joke about that - I am such a hockey unfan. Someone is very soon going to ask me to turn in my Canadian card.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home