Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Monday, November 13, 2006

unmotivated

What is wrong with me? Motivation lately is hard to come by. There is an entire list of things I could/should do today - but instead, I am watching another episode of Seinfeld (I love Seinfeld) and avoiding it all. Oh, and yes, I'm here on the internet - the black hole of my life.

I should make supper - so that something is ready when we get around to eating it.
I should go lock myself in my craft room because there is a craft sale coming up this weekend and I have no stock.
I should get online and register for my professional union - there's an entire litany of questions I will have to answer.
I should fish out the kids' ballet uniforms and make sure they get washed. I should fold what was washed before.
I should sweep the back entry. Vacuum the family room.

I should...take a nap.

Well, at least I could check something off my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home