Adventures of an artist on her little house on the prairie.

Friday, April 13, 2007

mind boggling

Life is becoming a logistical nightmare. It tends to do that occasionally and though its not in a crisis situation yet and I have learned a lot about managing my time and saying 'NO!'...I still end up with a lot on my plate.

I used to think this was wrong, that I needed to reduce my commitments and in a lot of ways, I did need to. It got difficult to manage it all and with my health issues, I had less energy than I once did. So I reduced a lot of my commitments completely because it seems I'm one of those people that end up 'in charge' a lot and it was much easier to just stop some things all together.

But what I've begun to understand about myself is that I do need to be busy. Boredom is a risky thing for me. I function better if I have 'projects' - I enjoy the process much more than the product.

So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home