is this thing on?
is anyone still out there??
I'm sorry I've been scarce. My walking is better - in fact, it was a short stint but it still put my adoring husband into a worry state and what came of that is an interesting story in itself but not today. I'll talk about the voodoo doctor another day.
But what's been occupying my time is work and Macbeth.
We have less than two weeks before Macbeth opens and so my head is wrapped around it much like some agressive weed chokes a healthy plant. Oh - did that sound a bit bitter? No. I do it to myself, this obsessive, perfectionist part of me but I'm ready to get on with it. Unfortunately the cast is not quite as ready so we have a couple more weeks of work ahead of us.
And costumes, and sets, and masks, and front of house, and promotion, and, and, and...
Eventually I'll have a life again.

2 Comments:
Um, I hope things are going smoothly, even if they are busy.
I was very relieved to hear the episode was short-lived.
You've been on my mind a lot (especially since I am having a summer of being followed by white spiders).
11:26 p.m.
there was one laced between the car door handles today after work. I played with him for a little while wondering how he's doing...
4:53 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home