I am home! I am home!
Our vacation was really great and there are plenty of stories to tell from it - but for now, I am home. As much as I love an adventure - I love home more.
Gabriel's birthday came and went and there was a spider sighting, but only one. Who knew Vancouver didn't grow spiders? lol There was a perfect circular web outside the window where we were seated for supper one night. In the center of the web was a spider. I thought it was nice that we all had supper together.
On our last day there, we went to the aquarium and as we were purchasing our souvenirs, we started searching through a pile of spirit stones. I was looking for a spider of course, but couldn't find one. K finally said - Nik, its under your other hand and sure enough, there it was, right under my finger.
Thank you everyone who has been reading about my little boy. As his mother, I am the keeper of his memory - he exists for other people only if I share him. So thank you for letting me share him.
And tomorrow begins the Vancouver vacation chronicles...

1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
6:16 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home